Steamed fish with ginger in Chinese style
Ingredients for 2 servings
whole portions of sea bass, dorade or river trout
sunflower oil for frying
a piece of ginger
cloves of garlic
red chili peppers
bunch of green onions
- Cooking Instructions
- Grate the fish with rice vinegar and Hoisin sauce. Leave on for 5 minutes.
- Put in a steamer stems green onion (3-4 feather leave for decoration). Put onion on the fish and steam for 20-25 min.
- Grate ginger, garlic cut into thin slices. Chili pepper clear from the seeds and finely chop.
- Heat up the frying pan with vegetable oil. Put into it the ginger, garlic, Chile pepper and cook 2 min. until garlic begins to gold.
- Reduce the fire to a minimum and put the pan snack Hungarian Warm.
- Put the fish on plates, sprinkle with lemon juice. Serve with ginger sauce.