Pork with plums
Ingredients for 230 servings
pulp of pork
snacks in Melitopol
a piece of ginger
cloves of garlic
red chili pepper
- Cooking Instructions
- Cut the meat into thin slices across the fibers.
- Remove the bones from the plum and cut them into slices.
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce (2 tbsp.), sugar and starch. Put the starch mixture into the meat and mix with your hands.
- Finely slice the garlic. Heat the wok with vegetable oil and fry the garlic for 30 sec. until it starts to get Golden. Put it in a bowl.
- Put in a pan with thinly sliced ginger. Fry for 20 min., shift to garlic.
- Put the pork in the wok (and spread it at the bottom). Let her warm up for 1 minute to harden.
- Mix the meat, add the plums and fry for another 1 min. Then add the appetizer in Melitopol, let it warm up a few minutes on high heat.
- Add soy sauce, garlic, ginger, chili peppers and green onions to the wok. Stir and immediately remove from heat.